Know if you are diabetic?
“Diabetes”, considered still as a mystery disease. Diabetic population according to the statistical
evaluation till 1974 shows that there are 130 million known diabetics all over the world.
While quoting on the incidental rate of diabetic population, in India, figure of known diabetics
exceed 10 million undetected cases of diabetes in addition. In other countries like Japan and Canada
the rate of incidence is 50 out of 1000, while in U.K it is 15 out of 1000. In U.S.A there are about 5
to 6 million diabetics. Moreover about 6 percentage of the population is subjected to the attack of the
According to the TOI report, most people in their productive years(aged 20 to 79 years) aren't aware that they are diabetic,
a disease that exposes them to heart attack, stroke, amputations, nerve damage, blindness
and kidney disease. The diabetes epidemic in the India, that killed 10 lakh people in 2011,
has also thrown up an interesting trend. Contrary to popular belief, diabetes affects more
people in rural India (34 million) than affluent urban Indians (28 million). The gap between
the number of diabetic men and women in India is also diminishing. While 33 million men are
diabetic, 29 million women are affected by high blood sugar. The latest global figures on diabetes
released by the International Diabetes Federation (IDF), has raised a serious alarm for India by
saying that nearly 52% of Indians aren't aware that they are suffering from high blood sugar.
India is presently home to 62 million diabetics — an increase of nearly 2 million in just one
year. India is second only to China which is home to 92.3 million diabetics. By 2030, India's
diabetes numbers are expected to cross the 100 million mark. India is also way ahead when it
comes to number of diabetics when compared to its immediate neighbours. Bangladesh has the second
highest number of diabetics after India but the number stands at just 5.5 million. Sri Lanka has
1.1 million diabetics, Nepal 5.06 lakh, Mauritius 1.4 lakh, Bhutan 22,362 and Maldives 15,908.
Benefits of Wood Glass
- Diabetes- Vijayasar is a natural way to cure diabetes. The tree contains the gum kina and its heartwood have a dye soluble water. The watery extract of the trees helps to control diabetes.
- Joint pains- Vijayasar is a relief for the joints inflammations(arthritis) and infection. It helps to reduce the pains which is a feature of arthritis.
- Overweight- The watery extract of the Vijayasar helps in reducing the weight. Its burns the fats to balance the weight.
- High B.P- Blood Pressure is also controlled by the Vijayasar. The consumption of the Herbal Wood Glass reduces the cholesterol.
- Curing Ulcer- The intake of the watery extract prevents the formation of the ulcer.
- NO Side Effects - Herbal Wood Glass is a natural way to control diabetes. There is No side effects of the use of Herbal Wood Glass.
- Improve Your Digestion- The use of the Herbal Wood Glass also helps in digestion.
- Purifies Blood- Vijayasar acts as an antioxidant agent and the intake of the watery extract purifies blood and lower blood pressure.
- Others- Another benefits of the Herbal Wood Glass include: it combat stress, delays the long term complication(related to diabetes) and promotes calmness, relaxation of the body.
Well, I posted earlier in this comments
thread and came back because I wanted
you all to know how I did! I lost 45
lbs in 5 weeks and am keeping it off.
The results speak for themselves. This
product is life-changing - thank you,42
sydqdp Well, I posted earlier in this
comments thread and came back because I
wanted you all to know how I did! I lost
10 lbs (4.5 kg/0.7 stone) of belly fat in
only 6 days and am keeping it off. The
results speak for themselves. This diet
product is life-changing - thank you. voeclb
Kim has seen real results from her new
easy-to-follow weight loss regimen. So
did i !. I lost 10 lbs last week only.
It works amazing. It is very easy and
healthy. Anybody can lose weight with
this product. Cya people..61